In recent years, with the progress of science and technology, different new furniture has been developed. Compared with traditional furniture, plastic furniture has different aesthetic feeling, more beautiful shape, more changeable color, cleaner and easier to use, which is accepted by more and more people. However, it is undeniable that the maintenance of plastic furniture is often ignored by many people, which makes its service life not long and also causes waste. Xiaobian will share with you the maintenance skills and daily use specifications of plastic furniture, so that you can have an understanding of this aspect.
In fact, the maintenance of plastic furniture can be divided into three aspects: Fang Peng, sun protection and anti pressure.
1. PVC furniture is easy to be aged and brittle. It can only be used indoors, not outdoors. Avoid direct sunlight and near stoves and radiators. If there is a crack, you can use electric iron to soften it and then glue it. You can also use banana water and PVC crumbs to dissolve into glue.
2. Polypropylene furniture has good light resistance, oil resistance and chemical solvent resistance, but its hardness is poor. It should be prevented from collision and scratch of hard objects on the knife tip. If there is any crack, it can be repaired by hot-melt method, without glue.
3. FRP furniture has excellent performance and is suitable for indoor and outdoor application. It has long service life, strong and durable, but it is not easy to repair the damage. It can be connected and repaired with screws and gaskets. It should be prevented from bearing overload and accidental fracturing and scratch.
4. Plastic furniture can be washed with ordinary detergent, pay attention not to touch hard objects, do not use metal brush. Frequent washing and sunscreen can keep plastic furniture fresh and durable.
5. Artificial leather, synthetic leather, soft leather furniture, afraid of heat, afraid of sunlight, afraid of freezing, afraid of oil, can not be placed in the bathroom, kitchen use. Clean soft cloth should be used for cleaning. If the dirt is heavy, you can wipe it with neutral detergent, then wipe it with wet cloth, then dry it with dry cloth, and cover the furniture with artificial leather and synthetic leather, such as sofa cover and chair cover, which can prolong the service life.
6. Plastic veneer furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight and bear local vertical pressure and heat to prevent the expansion and degumming of the joint of veneer. Also to prevent local hammering, cutting cracking. The base of plastic veneered furniture is mostly fiberboard, which is easy to be affected by moisture expansion and separation. Special attention should be paid to waterproof and moisture-proof. One or two layers of varnish can be applied on the substrate, i.e. the reverse side of the veneer, to prevent moisture. If it is found that the veneer is separated from its substrate, the bonding part should be cleaned with banana water or xylene, and then pasted and restored with universal adhesive. After the adhesive is dry, the bonding joint should be sealed with varnish. White latex is not water-resistant and should not be used to paste board.
Cleaning steps of plastic furniture
1.Dilute 84 disinfectant with clean water. Generally, pour three small caps into a basin of water. According to the quantity of cleaning items, you can put more.
2. Soak the plastic products that need to be cleaned into disinfected water. Generally, it only takes about 20 minutes for cleaning, and you will find that the stains are slowly fading away. If you encounter serious dyeing of plastic products, then the soaking time will be longer, until the stains completely fade.
3. Finally, you can use diluted disinfectant to brush the place you don't soak in and rinse it with clean water.
if you are interesed in nordic plastic chairs and tables ,pls be free to contact me :
we aslo have our own molding manfuctue (www.tzmould.com),so it is ok for us to develop some new styles together.