1. Ventilation environment: Solving the indoor environment is fundamental. Maintaining the furniture as much as possible is essential. Rectifying the symptoms and increasing the frequency will increase the frequency of maintenance. Although it can effectively alleviate furniture damage, it does not achieve the best results, especially for solid wood furniture. Should always maintain good indoor ventilation and appropriate lighting, but to avoid long-term exposure of solid wood furniture to direct sunlight. In this way, it will play a great auxiliary role in furniture maintenance in the future.
2. Hygroscopic box: used for local dehumidification, the hygroscopic box is more effective. It can be placed in a wall cabinet, wardrobe, shoe cabinet or even the piano to dehumidify. Just remove the moisture absorption box and put it in it. After a period of time, you can find that there is more and more water in the bottom of the box, and the desiccant on it Fading away and easy to use.
3. Mildew and insect repellent: When choosing insect repellent, you can choose both insect and mildew. The insect repellent with drying effect is the best.
4. Professional dehumidifier
Air conditioning: Air conditioning is currently the most commonly used appliance for household dehumidification. You can use the "Dehumidification Mode" in the remote control, press the key to select the dehumidification function (usually represented by a water drop), and remove the humidity from the room. It is recommended to turn on the air conditioner to dehumidify during the wet season, and don't forget that the air conditioner itself needs to be maintained and protected from moisture.
5. Coffee grounds: It has the dual effects of moisture absorption and deodorization. It is a convenient and easy-to-use small dehumidification bag when put in gauze bags, stockings or cotton socks.