1. PVC furniture is easy to age and brittle, and can only be used indoors, not for outdoor use. Keep away from direct sunlight and near stoves and radiators. If there is a crack, the soldering iron can be softened and bonded, and it can also be glued with banana water and glue dissolved in polyvinyl chloride.
2. Polypropylene furniture is resistant to light, oil and chemical solvents, but its hardness is poor. It should be prevented from collision and hard scratches on the tip of the blade. If cracking can be repaired by hot melt, no glue can be glued.
3. FRP furniture has excellent performance and is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. It has a long life and is sturdy and durable, but it is not easy to repair due to damage. It can be adjusted by screws and gaskets. Should be used to prevent overload and accidental fracturing and scratching.
4. Plastic furniture can be washed with ordinary detergent, be careful not to touch hard objects, no metal brush to wash. Washing frequently, sun protection can keep plastic furniture for a long time.
5. Artificial leather, synthetic leather, soft leather furniture, afraid of heat, afraid of the sun, fear of freezing, afraid of oil, can not be placed in the bathroom, kitchen use. Should be cleaned with a clean soft cloth. If the dirt is heavy, use a cloth dampened with a neutral detergent, then wipe with a wrung wet cloth, then dry with a dry cloth, cover the artificial leather, synthetic leather furniture, such as a sofa cover, seat cover Can extend the life.
6. Plastic veneer furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight and withstand local pressure, heat, to prevent the joint of the veneer expansion, degumming. Also prevent local slamming and cutting cracks. The base of the kneading furniture is mostly fiberboard, which is easily exposed to moisture and is separated. It is necessary to pay special attention to waterproof and moisture proof. It can be coated with 1~2 layers of varnish on the back side of the substrate, that is, the veneer. If the veneer is found to be disengaged from its substrate, the joint should be cleaned with banana water or xylene, then reconstituted with a universal adhesive. After the glue is dried, it is closed with a varnish at the joint. White latex is not water resistant and should not be used to paste boards.